What We Believe
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he fell by the sin of Adam and that his sin causes all of humanity to be separated from God and lost eternally.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth as fully man, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe that there is only one pathway for the salvation of lost and sinful people, by receiving in humble repentance the gift of free salvation offered by our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers. He, likewise, convicts of sin, increases desires for righteousness and obedience, leads in truth, brings assurance, empowers, and gives spiritual gifts to the church. Therefore, true believers grow in grace and knowledge and are completely and eternally kept by the power of God
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe that believers comprise the Church and are one Body, having Christ as their Lord, God’s glory as their aim, and the proclamation of His gracious forgiveness as their mission.
9. We believe in the practice of two sacraments:
A. Baptism – We celebrate both infant and adult baptism. In both cases, we believe it is God who pursues us and saves us, and baptism is a celebration of God’s goodness in Jesus.
B. Communion – We believe that the meal that Jesus commanded is a special time of intimacy with Jesus and remembrance of all that He has done in our lives through His life, death and resurrection. All who have accepted Jesus as their savior are invited to participate.